The Wine Country Music Awards offers all Southern California artists an opportunity to win more than just “exposure.” With a red carpet event on November 5th, 2017, celebrity judges, and live performances all set in the heart of Temecula Valley This new event promises to help improve education for students and provide opportunities for local artists.
There will be three finalists selected from each catigory
• Will be invited to the awards ceremony at Wilson Creek Winery on November 5
• Will be added to Golden Crown Production’s Talent Roster
• May perform at the SoCal Fair in October
• Will receive print media coverage and air time on local radio stations
Grand Prize Winners Receive:
• $1,000 cash.
• Four song recording EP at The Recording Farm
• Professionally produced music video by Sebaz Productions
• An opening slot performance with a national act at a Temecula winery
• A 30-minute opening set at the SoCal Fair 2018 !!
• Radio Play package, media coverage, and national exposure.
Three finalists IN each category
Acoustic • Pop • Singer-Songwriter • Country • Rock • Cover Instrumental • Youth (<18) • People’s Choice • Christian • Misc
For more information, plus rules, visit the WCMA site at winecountrymusicawards.com